Friday, October 21, 2005
New stuff
HEY Y'ALL! It's Friday! Not payday but Friday nonetheless. Got some new stuff around Ho Hum these days. First to the right, down about a quarter of the page is the new Rent my Blog box from BlogExplosion. This week I am hosting Stacie from Mommy's Busy, Take a Number so go on over there and show her some love. Then I have added an AIM remote. I am online all day during the week so add me as a friend and come talk to me. I promise I will talk back. Just ask PoetX. Speaking of PoetX, No the tattoos are not as big as the pictures. They are about three inches long and about 2 inces wide. But aren't they purty?!

And I leave you with this as requested by Dane Cook here. Have a Great Weekend everybody!!!!!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by ~M~ @ 10:02 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At October 21, 2005 at 2:49:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there!

    Thought I'd return the favour and come say hello, I've added you to my blogroll.

    You have the coolest collection of blinkers I've come across yet, wow!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com