Thursday, October 13, 2005
Am I Crazy?
Seriously, please tell me if I am mean and nasty. I try not to be but people make it so easy for me. Every morning I check my email then I go to Myspace and check if anybody sent me some love. This morning, I got a message in my inbox there from this guy who wasn't a friend. This is the email he sent to me:

From: INDK
Date: Oct 12, 2005 9:17 PM
Yo, dont put plastic wrap on your tat while it heals, youre gonna just smother it, it needs to breathe. All is needed is a small amout of ointment, just enough so its not shinny in the light, too much oinment will also smother it. Just some advise, Ive seen friends tats get screwed cause they didnt heal it right. Have fun, and enjoy the ink.

I'm guessing that was in response to this: My latest tattoo I posted on a tattoo message board.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was my response: Please tell me I was sort of nice...

I could be a bitch and send you some message back filled with curse words and LARGE MIDDLE FINGERS, cuz like you don't know me and you're judging me. I shouldn't have to explain myself, (especially today because it's been raining for the LAST FREAKIN FIVE DAYS!) but I will because I am gonna send you some love because you seem to need it. That pic was taken ten minutes after the tat was done. You leave the plastic wrap on for an hour then take it off and wash with Dial antibacterial soap then cover with a thin layer of A&D ointment. See you didn't know the whole story hon. It's ok I forgive you. (AND YES, I am certifiably insane, isn't it great the people you meet online. I'm only a few hours away from you dude. ;))


And then I will leave you with this: I thought it was freaking hilarious.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by ~M~ @ 9:19 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At October 13, 2005 at 9:58:00 AM EDT, Blogger Tammy said…

    Nah. I don't think you were rude at all.

    And if he thinks you were, screw him.

    Nice tat, btw!

     
  • At October 14, 2005 at 6:34:00 AM EDT, Blogger Nick said…

    I wouldn't say rude necessarily... but definately not sort of nice :) I don't think he was judging you, just offering some misguided advice and then you sort of pounced on him :) But then, you expect that from someone with tattoos LOL (I'm kidding... really...)

    I like the tat. The door has good detail.

     
  • At October 14, 2005 at 6:14:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The tattoo looks fine to me.

    And can I have some of that expensive fairy dust ?

     
  • At October 15, 2005 at 8:54:00 PM EDT, Blogger Jessie said…

    Sending some love your way. And sugar, and spice, and everything nice.

    It's been raining every day here too..

    sigh

     
  • At October 17, 2005 at 4:27:00 PM EDT, Blogger Blueyes said…

    That wasnt rude, you must have some damn good clotting going on though cuz I bled when I had my wrist done. Every tat person must have a different take on these I find interesting cuz my guy says use hot water as we can take to gently wash off the goup he put on and then I use Aquaphor healing ointment for 3 days just a light coating and then use lotion without fragrence (which is nearly impossible or one that has it listed way at the bottom) for about a week...I used Jergens ultra healing and eucerin. That stuff works great. Mebbe when I get my arm dont next it wont bleed much in that hour :)

    Nice tat though :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com