Monday, October 10, 2005


So I am now the Godfather. Interesting though, that was on TV last night as I fell asleep. HMMM...

Got some good news, that I will share with you guys aroung the 24th or so because I don't want to jinx anything.

And Tattoo day is coming up! Yay! Saturday is the day. I will be getting a bee on each wrist.
These are the pics I gave Andreas (My Artist) He's drawing it up for me kinda half realistic and half traditional style.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by ~M~ @ 11:24 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com