Friday, October 07, 2005
Realizations & Revelations
Can I get a Hallelujah over here!

Sorry, whenever I use that word, revelations, I always feel like a preacher. ;)

First order of Business: Everybody wave Happy Birthday to my Mommy! Today is her Birthday and I hope she has a WONDERFUL day!

I have come to the conclusion that I don't have to feel obligated by every single thing. I like this feeling and I'm going to ride it all the way through the weekend!

Happy Friday everyone!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

TO MOMMY!:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And all around:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by ~M~ @ 10:22 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com