Monday, October 03, 2005
Few bits of Business
Blog Cleaning Day!

First order of business: Pass the Potato

Second order of business: Thank to everyone who had advice for me on Friday. The hubby and I talked and are not fighting anymore. I think we got alot of things out in the open that had been simmering for awhile. We are in a large transition period of our lives right now, and it's getting a bit intense. The problem sometimes is that we don't have the time to sit down and talk things out because our schedules are so different. I work days and he works night and it's like there is no time to sit down for a couple of minutes. But things have been worked out. Again Thanks, everybody!

Third order of business: I have been drinking ALOT. I don't think I have a problem but last night I got so drunk I got sick. Now, I can hold my liquor, and I only drink socially (on the weekends) but I have not been smart lately with what I'm drinking. Last night I had half a Coors Light, Two Tom Collins with about 3/4 gin in the glass and a dirty Martini. I think it was the martini which sent me over the edge. A dirty Martini for those of you who don't know is gin, a bit of vermouth and some olive juice. I love olives so when the bartender and I started talking about my love for gin and olives.. he suggested a dirty Martini... on the house. And your girl here just will not pass up a free drink. It was pretty good. Salty. But it tasted weird. I don't know what it's supposed to taste like, so I couldn't tell if it was bad.

Very hungover this morning, but I got a nice greasy bacon, egg & cheese sandwich from the deli, with some coffee and a GIANT size Gatorade and I'm feeling much better.

Now I know some of you are probably going to Tut, Tut me but I'm having fun and going a bit crazy. Which I think we all need to do sometimes.

Sign me today as **Crazy Lady Jane!**
posted by ~M~ @ 2:28 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At October 4, 2005 at 10:11:00 AM EDT, Blogger Tammy said…

    Have a cheeseburger. Real greasy. That always helps me!

    Glad things are better!

     
  • At October 4, 2005 at 11:54:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A little craziness once in a while is good for the soul.

     
  • At October 4, 2005 at 12:07:00 PM EDT, Blogger Nick said…

    I agree with the cheeseburger idea strangely :) Ronald McDonald is like the hangover doctor for us :)

     
  • At October 5, 2005 at 9:30:00 AM EDT, Blogger Wilson Clan said…

    I passed the tato. Is it wrong to admit that seeing a cartoon tato made my hungry for a baked potato with lots of butter? mmmm

    My husband and I have been fighting lately too. It's that love hate thing virgos and scorpios have going on. That and we're broke too much lately and he's a grumpy ass. Plus I'm a mouthy beotch.

    I would have been so drunk from those few drinks and I would have had to sleep all day! Wow, you can hold some booze girl. I on the other hand, was the bong queen. :o)

    Just pretend I didn't admit to that.. mmmk?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com