Thursday, October 20, 2005
More classification...
I get bored very easily. I cannot amuse myself except on very good days. I tend to go alittle crazy when I am with friends. I think that scares them a little. Except for my crazy frends. Like the pimp. I am a mature woman. I am slowly learning to get intouch with my sexuality. I believe I picked a safe way to do that. With marriage. I like being married. It frees me to focus on other facets of my life (albeit unsuccessfully so far.) I have no sympathy for people who cannot do the basic things in life like laundry and paying bills and getting the car fixed. I am very empathetic to a person who has had tragedy in their life. I think that is what will make me a great nurse. If I can ever freakin get back to school.

OK in other news, Hubby is playing at a place called Da Funky Phish tomorrow night. That is what I had to tell you guys the other day but I didn't want to jinx it. This club is kind of the next step up from garage band on Long Island here. http://www.dafunkyphish.com/ They are listed as *special guest*. ;)

And TADA my new tats: First on is my right arm then both arms together.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by ~M~ @ 11:14 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com