Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Recovering...
Thanks to Will for reminding me that I/m not the only crazy fucker in the world.

I have not blogged for a few days, mostly because I have been recovering from the bender that was this weekend. Illicit substances consumed, drama ensued, etc. You know the usual twenty something gathering. I kinda think it's a bit funny, I can't seem to remember much of the weekend. I remember bits and pieces and the overwhelming feeling of being lost. And people seemed to want so much from me. Like at the Lounge on Sunday. I had to apologize to John the bartender. Apparently I hadn't come up to say hello, the past two weeks. So I had to spar with him verbally so he could get his fix of me. (I think I might be full of myself!) All that to get a drink! Not just any drink though, a 3/4 full of Sapphire Gin Tom Collins. He is nothing if not a great bartender. High drama in the music scene as well. A new bass player decide to play with Suck it Easy. Well, let's just say he sucked and not very easy. He sucked VERY HARD. The rest of the band members got quite upset and all but threw him off the stage. DRAMA! I can understand Mr. Whisper (aka CR the guitar player and Hubby's new musical soulmate.) He drove into a puddle that was chest deep on thursday after dropping hubby home. Then partied in the city all weekend with NO SLEEP! So that I can understand. The rest I think I imagined in my artificially charged state.

All in all a good weekend that I can laugh at. Isn't that what I'm shooting for lately?

And now for the funny: Thanks to The Onion.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by ~M~ @ 10:57 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At October 19, 2005 at 5:55:00 AM EDT, Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said…

    You mean we shouldn't be leaving our cars running overnight? But October can be a bit nippy in the mornings. ;)

    I joined you in the drinking this weekend. I went to my 10 year high school reunion. Much was consumed. Probably I shoulndn't have kept telling people, "I'm only drinking because you have to to get through this thing." I'm still not real sure what I said on that video they were taking :/.

     
  • At October 19, 2005 at 9:57:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh to only be twenty something again!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com