Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rest in Peace, Rosa Parks.

I am whiter than white bread but I still look up to Rosa Parks. She is definitely a hero in my book. For black people, for women, for doing what is right in this world. I say thank you to her and hope she is at rest.

Thank you to all my commenters for the zillionth time. I know all I need to do is blog out my frustratons and I will get a ton of encouragement. I do get low alot. It's my own fault. I get so worked up about stuff. I plan on just chilling out about stuff. I hope I can. ;)
posted by ~M~ @ 10:57 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At October 25, 2005 at 3:25:00 PM EDT, Blogger Tammy said…

    RIP Rosa!

    Girl, this is your blog. Vent and get all freaked out ALL. YOU. WANT.

     
  • At October 25, 2005 at 4:27:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, just dropped in to say thanks for visiting my blog earlier. i actually just read about rosa parks on another blog, hadn't heard it on the news yet. amazing what one woman was able to accomplish. i always find that when i write stuff down to vent, i feel better, it seems to help just to see it in print. i usually don't post it, cuz i've got three kids that read my blog and my venting usually involves one of them, i put it in drafts, read it later and then delete it. but it does help to write it, sometimes you do need to get it out of your system, it's your blog, that's what it's there for, so yeah, go ahead and vent.

     
  • At October 25, 2005 at 4:34:00 PM EDT, Blogger R. Edmondson said…

    Saw your blog on BE and decided to stop by. I like your site the layout looks great. I will be nosing around, hope you don't mind :)

    Take it easy and bye for now.

     
  • At October 26, 2005 at 9:42:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (((hugs)))

     
  • At October 26, 2005 at 3:25:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope everything is ok with you!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com