Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Pieces of Me
Yeah, I know I'm no Ashlee Simpson. (TG for that!) But I'm a little scattered today so here's some bits & pieces.

1. Yes I have officially christened myself The Goose that Laid the Golden Egg. See here:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2. Drawing a blank, sorry.

3. An old friend from High School just wrote me a letter saying she misses me and doesn't know why we ever drifted apart. I am touched. Especially since we live less than a mile from each other and I drive past her house just about every day and wonder how she is doing.

4. I got my first friend request from a person I don't know on MySpace. I feel important and interesting.

5. I took this picture the other night. What do you think?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


posted by ~M~ @ 9:49 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At October 26, 2005 at 9:56:00 AM EDT, Blogger Tammy said…

    I think that picture is very interesting.

    Love the golden egg!

     
  • At October 26, 2005 at 10:37:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool pic :)

    Ya know I've never checked out myspace... seems like it would be one more thing for me to deal with... hmmm.

     
  • At October 26, 2005 at 1:00:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol cute. yeah I never use myspace but I get excited when someone adds me still.

     
  • At October 26, 2005 at 1:02:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i've got a blog on my space, i think, isn't that the msn one. anyway, i couldn't keep up two, so i let it go, never thought to check and see if anyone has left me a comment, guess what i'm doing right after this.
    your traffic pic is a little out of focus, either that, or my eyes are. the sky does look nice though.

     
  • At October 27, 2005 at 8:51:00 AM EDT, Blogger Nick said…

    Looks like my drive home on a Friday night :) Just kidding, I dont drink and drive. But if I did, that's what it would look like...

    pnakp

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com