Monday, October 31, 2005
Musings
So, apparently, I am like Sandra Bullock. ??? OK.

And I am the reason Hubby gets up in the morning. AWWWWW! He is the best.

We had a really deep discussion last night about how I don't have, "a thing" in this life. He has his music, and I am totally supportive of that. But what do I have? Hubby's theory is that I am the support he needs to get him to that higher level. If he didn't have me he would be Jim Morrison instead of The Beatles. A genius gone before his time. My thing might be, just being the rock he can stand on to get to where he needs to be. For an independent woman like me that kind of needled me but I think I understand. I am modeling myself around Jackie Kennedy. Being the woman in the background doing whatever needs to be done.

Things are good!

(More Later)

BTW:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by ~M~ @ 10:36 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At October 31, 2005 at 9:27:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i didn't think that jackie kennedy was in the background, i thought she was her own self, did her own thing. i guess i don't have a thing either, just my kids, i guess that's my thing. and i don't think that your thing is being a rock for your husband, i think that's still part of his thing.

     
  • At November 1, 2005 at 9:04:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are who you decide to be. If you want more out of live then you have strive for it. It's not going to just fall into your lap. One of my favorite things is

    With out change there is no change.

     
  • At November 1, 2005 at 10:51:00 AM EST, Blogger Nick said…

    I hear ya. I used to have a "thing" with dog rescue, but since I retired from that, there's nothing.

    I don't think you have to have a "thing", but it is nice sometimes. You just have to find the right "thing" :) I'm still looking for mine, so let me know if you find it :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com