Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Easy like Sunday Morning...
Even though it's only Tuesday.

Please go and visit my renter http://fickenchingers.blogspot.com/. Her lease is almost up and I want to send her off with a bang. ;)

Because of major poking and prodding from some people (Soapbox and Mabel) I have decided to post the other three pictures from the night at Kenny's Castaways.

**DISCLAIMER* I in no way endorse any of the language you may see here. I just think it's fucking hilarious!**

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm not much of a fan of Jake Gyllenhal, but I have to see Jarhead becuse that boy is fine!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by ~M~ @ 12:12 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 8, 2005 at 4:47:00 PM EST, Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said…

    YES!!!! That guy is awesome. I would give him money for being so creative!!!

    I gave money to this one guy in NY City named Willie G, because he would tell you wonderful poems that would end like:
    "The best thing in New York City-
    is ME, Willie G"

    Plus his sign said "Need money for alcohol research, please donate to my cause!" - At least he was honest!

     
  • At November 8, 2005 at 8:24:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your boy jake is hot!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com