Monday, November 07, 2005
WOW!
To all those who commented on my pic below: Thanks! I don't normally wear makeup so that's how I look everyday. I guess I was having such a great time, I wasn't tired. ;)

Not much to talk about today yet, except for the fact that it is VERY SUNNY out today. You know that kind of blinding sun. UGH! Too early.

Ok well, yeah...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Because they don't really have butchers where I live so seeing meat hanging in a store window is amusing to me.

**EDIT**

“Accept what people offer. Drink their milkshakes. Take their love.”–Wally Lamb
posted by ~M~ @ 10:06 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com