Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Us
It's amazing this human condition we live in. The need to be with someone consumes us. We all make crazy choices to get to that point. Sometimes we follow that path to destruction. I don't believe in so-called, "morals." I live my life treating people the way I want to be treated. EX: I would never cheat on my husband because I wouldn't want him to do that to me, not because it is, "wrong."
I want everyone in the world to have what I have with my husband. To know there is another person in this world that is going throught the same things you are going through. To have someone to share the joys and sorrows, the highest highs and the lowest lows. To have that person that just gets you and accepts you for you... OK, I'm back from my flight to happyland. I want everyone to be happy. For my friends I guess they're typical 20somethings. most of them are in relationships that they don't know if they will last but they're Ok with that. One of my oldest friends (previously referred to as the pimp {he's 27}) is to the point that he's found the one. They are just not done having their fun yet. I guess I'm different. I met my "one" at sixteen. We didn't see each other for two years after that but when we met back up when I was 18 it was even more, "right." I was engaged at 19 and married at 23. I am so lucky to have that. Now I 'm just working on the rest of my life, career, degree, interests. I sometimes feel like I did things backwards but I wouldn't change things for the world. Sometimes I feel like my friends don't include me in stuff because they don't see me a separate from my husband. I get upset about that, but I don't think it's true. What dou y'all think about relationships?

And now for some funnies:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

posted by ~M~ @ 9:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com