Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Poor Mommy

"Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you." - Wayne Dyer

To wake up in Hubby's arms just always starts my day out right. This good feeling is continuing. I think it might be because the weather is about 20 degrees cooler than it has been the last few days. Tempers are cooling too.

Just a bit about the title of this post. My poor mom fell on the cement steps leading up to her door last night and fractured her right elbow and sprained her left wrist. My brother drove her to the hospital. She is okay but in alot of pain. But, trooper that she is, she went to work today. I drove her and she was at work at 7:30 this morning. I admire her for that.

BTW, Last week's Tuesday Music Trivia answer was Six Foot Town by Big & Rich.

Here is this week's lyric:

It's not always rainbows and butterflies

It's compromise that moves us along

My heart is full and my door's always open

You can come anytime you want

Good luck!

posted by ~M~ @ 9:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com