Monday, August 01, 2005
Check out the new Design!
Hugs, Kisses, much love and Best wishes to Jen at Digitally Essential for the new design. I had won it from them in the Haiku contest. Jen was great. She listened to my ideas and guided me in the right direction. She even educated me a bit on what the different pieces of a website are called.

I love my new design so much! I don't even want to leave it. I think I will just leave it up all day and surf in another window.
:):):):):):):)

Let me know what you think, everybody! And go visit Jen!
posted by ~M~ @ 1:21 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com