Tuesday, July 19, 2005
It's not even that time of the month...
I have been in something of an emotial whirlwind the past few days.

Suffice it to say... this is why I love my husband so much:

He got a new tattoo. It is pinstripe wings on his back. He shared the meaning with me last night. It is the wings everyone needs sometimes to help them get back up and go on with their life. I love him so much because he is not all bluster and bravado. He can admit when he needs help. He is such an amazing man.

I am so lucky to have you, Baby!
posted by ~M~ @ 10:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com