Wednesday, June 29, 2005
This is what it's all about
So I was reading Zazzafooky's blog this morning and she was talking about a reader who emailed her saying she should only write about the funny stuff. I thought that was so off base. I mean, blogs are personal and reflect what the author is going throug right now. That is why my blog name is Ho Hum, What!. That's how my life goes. Days and Days of ho hum and then a slap in the face or a emotional wake up call. I have been lax in posting lately, but only because of all the stuff going on in my life. Sometime I feel as if it is too personal, or to close to to the event to post. Like, for example, this weekend. My poor little brother tried to commit suicide this weekend. He didn't do a very good job, THANK GOD! But he took 15 pills of Claritin. His boyfriend had just broken up with him for another guy and he couldn't take it. So he was admitted to the psych ward at the hospital. From there it just got worse. When we were taking him home, he got into an argument with my mom and jumped out of the car and started walking down the road.Then we got swarmed by five cop cars because my mom called the police. It all ended ok though. He eventually went home and went to sleep. (I feel better blogging about that now)

So you see kids, life is not all sunflowers and teddy bears. We bloggers try to make it appear so sometimes, but ultimately our blogs are for us. I take pride in my blog. I am not really computer savvy, but I learn a bit more each day. And my blog keeps me going.
posted by ~M~ @ 10:13 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At July 13, 2005 at 2:37:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent comment.

    A blog really is your own space and you can make it funny or sad or cute or not, it's up to you.

    Personally I find it hard to blog about the bad stuff, but there's some in there and I don't apologize for it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com