Monday, June 13, 2005
Virginia?
So it looks like we are moving to Virginia. Hubby and I had a nice conversation last night over dinner at Red Lobster and kind of got everything out. We talked about living in a place other that New York (which for a Native New Yorker might as well be the moon), leaving our families, finding jobs, a house, raising our kids (when we have some). It really cleared the air between us. I am scared, but I think moving out of New York will really give us the ability to raise our kids in a stress free environment. Struggling to pay the bills each month is not a good way to live. Both Hubby and I know that (we are both the oldest siblings in single mother families) and we want a better life for our kids. We are thinking Virginia, specifically Charlottesville, because my aunt lives close to there and it is close to a friend. If anyone has any knowledge of the area, let me know how you like it.
posted by ~M~ @ 11:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com