Friday, June 03, 2005
I'm having trouble getting into June mode.
I am having trouble writing 6 instead of 5. I have to date everything I do at work and June is gining me a problem. If that could be the only thing that troubles me. I have to say though that Hubby is getting gold stars all around for being the most supportive husband ever. He just started a new job and I am the one getting worried. But he is all pumped up about it. AWWW! I made a pun. (He is working at Bally Total Fitness) The good thing is he gets to go to work in a polo shirt and workout pants. I wish I could do that. I hate getting dressed up. My office is fairly casual but nothing like that. I have to go shopping for summer clothes anyway soon. I think I might just buy my whole wardrobe from Newport News. Check them out at www.newport-news.com. They have awesome stuff and stuff that is comfortable, durable and professional. (No, I was not paid to say that, but I wish I was.)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend without too much rain!
:)
posted by ~M~ @ 11:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com