Thursday, May 12, 2005
Thanks for the good vibes!
Thank you everybody for the good vibes for my Hubby's dentist appointment.
The dentist said the infection was not too bad he just had a severely inflamed nerve. The dentist also caught another beginning of a cavity, so Hubby has to go back on the 23rd. I am so relieved that he is OK. I never really knew that dental problems could be life threatening. Thanks again everybody!

In other Crazy News, my ceiling started cracking Tuesday night. I live downstair in a high ranch and my landlord and his family live upstairs. They have been doing alot of work lately on their bathroom, which is right above my living room. More specifically, my TV. I was sitting on the couch watching House (which by the way is one of the coolest shows ever) and I hear this loud squeak and I look up and the sheetrock had cracked and fell allover my entertainment center. I ran outside to the landlord's door (IN MY SLIPPERS!) and yelled for him to come downstairs. I was so worried that one of the guys were going to come throught the ceiling. Well, after alot of yelling back and forth between the workers, they finally figured out that there were two, possibly three of the joists holding up the ceiling were, "compromised". Now I am a bit upset because one of the guys was saying to my landlord< "I guess we found out why your floor in your bedroom was sinking." AAARRRGGGHH! You knew this and didn't do anything about it! I have to say that I should expect this. I mean the workers aren't even from a company. They are friends and acquaintances of my landlord and they come over after work and on weekends to do the work. They are routinely at my house until 9pm on weekdays and 7 am on weekends.

Can anyone out there sympathize? I mean I don't even own the place, AND I wasn't even notified when they were going to be working.

posted by ~M~ @ 9:27 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At May 19, 2005 at 10:03:00 PM EDT, Blogger Shaunta said…

    I can sympathize. Our house has a huge plumbing problem. The roots of a huge, over-grown oleander bush have grown into our pipes. They catch everything but water that goes through. And like clockwork every six weeks or so the whole system backs up. And out comes a plumber to snake it. She won't fix it properly. Grrr.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com