Tuesday, April 26, 2005
A Bed? What's that for again?
So the furniture place finally delivered my bed and bookcase. We don't have a mattress yet, soooo I kind of can't use the bed yet but soon. It's sort of funny if you think about it. I have my dressers and hamper up against the one wall and our old king size mattress on the floor in between and the new queen size captain's bed against the other wall & closet. Quite bejumbled but cosy. :) I love the color of the bed. It is pinewood with a natural teak finish. It is so pretty!!!!!!! The miracles of Tax refunds, everyone rejoice!
posted by ~M~ @ 1:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com