Monday, April 11, 2005
Wooo!Hooo!
This color suits me today. My birthday went well. I got flowers from practically everybody. Yay! ME LOVE FLOWERS! I also got calls from all my friends and family. That really made me happy. I was very busy all day but I got to just hang out all night. I also got a promise from my hubby that sometime this week we would go out to dinner. This is huge! He hates to go out to eat, but I love it, so we compromise. That was his present to me along with the awesome digital camera. ;) I filled up the memory card twice already. The card holds about a hundred pictures. But then my computer crashed. So I lost the first set. I wanted to post some of the pictures on her but now I can't until my home pc is back up. So hopefully soon.

:):):):):):):)
posted by ~M~ @ 12:52 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com