Tuesday, March 15, 2005
OK!
OK! Life really isn't that bad I suppose. But like I keep going back to the Title of this Blog, there are day when it's boring and days when I can't stop my head from spinning. There is no nice easy middle ground. My poor hubby is not getting any better. He still has such excruciating back pain, I don't know what to do. He went for a bone scan the other day. That is where they inject you with a mercury dye and the send you through a MRI machine. The dye is supposed to stick to anywhere there is an injury. He got really tired and nauseous from the dye but the doctor said the scans don't look too bad. He has an appt with his own doctor tomorrow, so hopefully they will start treating him soon. They want to give him an injection of cortisone into the two herniated disks to reduce the inflammation. Hopefully it will work.

At least we got our income tax check yesterday. YAAAYYYYY! We got $3800 this year. I don't think I have seen that much money in my life. That should help us out alot.

Till tomorrow then.(or when I have more crazy sh*t to write about!)
posted by ~M~ @ 12:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com