Tuesday, February 08, 2005
EEEWWW! I'm Sick!
So i am a little spacey today cuz I'm SICK!
I started feeling crappy last night so I took TheraFlu. That
usually knocks whatever it is out of my system, but it didn't work.
So here I am at work all spacey cuz I took DayQuil.
I like that commercial: DayQuil: the sniffling, sneezing, sore throat, headache so you can get through you day medicine. Yeah cuz it makes you silly.
I just had mac n' cheese for lunch. There is nothing like a little comfort food when your sick.

posted by ~M~ @ 1:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com