Thursday, January 20, 2005
MMMMM, NEED COFFEE!





You Are 24 Years Old



24





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




I am so tired right now. I can barely keep my eyes open. Ok well I need coffee.
Next topic:

Boxing and Web Site Design

These are the two topics I am thinking about right now. Boxing becuse I really need to get into shape and I feel the need to beat someone up. With boxing I can legally do that. Also I might get my ass whupped but I will be able to spar with my hubby and not get totally whupped.

Now web site design cuz this Blog is looking bland. I am trying to spruce it up by visiting other blogs but I can't seen to figure out some of the things they do. Like the hit counter. I couldn't figure out where to put it in the html to put it in the right place so I kinda put it waaaaaay up at the top. Oh Well! :(

I am feeling so weird right now. Really spacey but tired. No I am not on drugs. But, maybe I should be. Naaaah.

I have a question. Should I have a theme for my Blog? Or should I just continue to write about everything under the sun?

Please comment, I would love to hear what y'all have to say.

TA! TA!
posted by ~M~ @ 12:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com