Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Aspirations
Design a Web Site
Box in Amateur fights
Learn to read if not speak Spanish or Italian
Knit or Crochet a Blanket
Read the Bible
And War & Peace


These are my Aspirations so far. Maybe not for 2005 but for the next few years. My problem is getting motivated. When I get home from work, I am just so tired. I just want to veg out in front of the TV. I am trying though to do things. I also am trying to tame the mountain of stuff that is my house. My poor hubby is home with a sore back and trying to wade through everything. Everyday I want to do a little bit. The snow is making it harder because I can't throw out everything I want to. There is no room.

I will leave today with a request: Which version of the bible is the best (easiest) to read?
Let me know!

posted by ~M~ @ 12:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com