Thursday, February 10, 2005
Surreal Life Pt.1
Today I am feeling a bit better. This may be because of the massive amounts of DayQuil I am taking. But my part timer is out today because she is sick, so I have to be here. It is so quiet though. It all seems a bit surreal. Hence, the title of this post. :) I am trying to post some cool pictures on this blog to liven it up. Has everybody seen The Life Aquatic yet?
It has become one of my favorite movies. Does anyone know where I can get the red hat he wears in the movie? I want one.

Tootelou!
posted by ~M~ @ 1:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com