Thursday, May 05, 2005
D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-O-N!
DEPRESSION!!!!!!! ARG! (I had a whole post in my head this morning, but I can't remember it now!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
La, La, La, lots & lots of exclamation points. I fell like I'm manic depressive. During the day I go through so many highs and lows, I am exhausted by the time I go to bed. Blah! Yay! SEE! I was depressed yesterday from about 3pm to when I want to bed, to the point that all I could do was cry. Now this morning, I am so hyper and in super speed mode. Anybody got any suggestions?
posted by ~M~ @ 11:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com