Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Git R Done!
Yesterday was a day from hell! From spilling my coffee in the car all over Hubby's Jeff Buckley cd's (a major sin! but I saved them), to having the slowest coworker EVER, to clients sitting at my desk about to cry ( it was a guy for Heaven's sake!) then having to go and waitress for four hours. UUUUGGGGGHHHH! I was about to cry as I drove home. Then I was home and got a hug from my hubby and was tucked into bed. And all was right with the world again. Ok, now my day doesn't sound so bad but it was at the time. i don't know what I am going to do when I have kids. The are going to run me ragged. Kudos a million times over to all the mommies out there in Blogger land! You do a great job keeping your families running. Also much Love to my own Mommy! You go girl!
posted by ~M~ @ 11:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com