Tuesday, May 10, 2005
No Title cuz I'm too worried
My poor hubby went to bed last night with a toothache. He had been feeling that way for a couple of days. I got so upset with him because if you don't take care of an infected tooth, the infection can spread to your brain and kill you. It just happened to a little boy here in NYC. Luckily I was able to get him an appointment tomorrow but I have been on edge all day. I don't know how long his tooth has actually hurt him. I don't want to ask him because he might feel that i am not trusting him. I do trust him, I just worry, ALOT.

Please everybody, send good vibes to my hubby. He needs it.

You all are awesome!
posted by ~M~ @ 11:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com