Tuesday, June 28, 2005
I Hate Beer!
So yeah, I really hate beer. Except when I am a leetle bit ...stoned...
Then I start to drink like a fish. Probably because I can't feel my tastebuds. But hey, It's all good.

Hubby and I went to Lovey's house Saturday night to play poker. Texas Hold 'Em for you hardcore players out there. Sometimes Omaha, but only when everyone is sober. I am glad that I didn't play. I would have got my butt whooped. I just dealt the cards. I forgot my dealer visor and we lost the button so I got so confused. At least I didn't turn over any cards at the wrong time. Everyone gets so serious about that.

After poker (Hubby won $70) we all watched Pulp Fiction. It was on TV so it was all edited and shit. But the movie went on FOREVER! There were parts of that movie that no one has ever seen. The best part though is when Uma Thurman freaks out.

What's your favorite part?

posted by ~M~ @ 2:48 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At July 15, 2005 at 1:47:00 PM EDT, Blogger Sandi said…

    First, hello, saw your comments at Heathers and wanted to check out your blinkies.
    Now, I totally agree with the beer thing, can't stand it, even if I am drunk, or stoned.
    Sorry no answer to Pulp Fiction, never could sit through that movie, I hate Quinton's directing style, it makes me nausious.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com