Thursday, July 14, 2005
Ticking???
I was reading Carrie's and Susan's blogs today and thinking about being a Mommy. Carrie feels that women should not be defined by the fact that they are mothers. Susan feels that the best thing she could have done in life was to be a mother.

I want to be a mom. Hubby wants to be a dad. It is just not the right time right now. We don't have the financial stability we need, we are both still in school, etc. BUT, I want to have a baby so badly. Whenever I read someone blogging about their kids it just pulls at my heartstrings. I don't know why I have this almost uncontrollable urge to have kids.

Has anyone else felt like this?



posted by ~M~ @ 1:24 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At July 14, 2005 at 2:07:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If having kids was based on how much money we had, we'd not have kids. But, we have 2 whom we adore and we're done now, all compelte.... I wouldn't wait over money, alone - it all works out :)


    I think it's great you want to finish school and all before kids... Maybe it won't be much longer till you can fill your heart with children :)

    Thanks for visiting me... In reply to your comment left, do you have a memory card/stick that you can insert in your computer or printer? That works! I never use my USB port/cord to upload pics. Just a thought.

     
  • At July 14, 2005 at 2:13:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There will never be a right time. All the chaos will never end. There will never be enough money. It is life. Never easy. It just has to be right for you.

     
  • At July 14, 2005 at 2:24:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Speaking as a dad, I think it's great.

    There are ups and downs of course, times when you will laugh and times when you will feel incredible pain but at the end of the day it's worth it.

     
  • At July 14, 2005 at 6:59:00 PM EDT, Blogger Wildefrost said…

    Oh I feel the exact same way. I've always wanted children. They'll come when we're ready, but the waiting is simply awful, isn't it?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com