Monday, July 25, 2005
I won!
Thank you, Jen and Leslie! My day was totally a horror movie Monday until I just got the email from Jen! In addition to a recurring Bartholin's Cyst, my driver's license got suspended for a ticket I thought I took care of and I had to deal with various people at the service center for my job who couldn't help me with a problem with a client, so I had to sit here for an hour to try to figure out a solution.
But Onwards and Upwards! I won a new blog design in the contest that Digitally Essential was running! I am so excited!!!!!!! Considering the fact that I am completely inept when it comes to the computer and poetry, I am so happy that they thought my Haiku was worthy enough. I am so thrilled about getting a new blog design, I am going to write another haiku!

Here goes:

Jenny and Leslie,
Thank you for making my day
May you have much Joy!

For the rest of you wiley bloggers out there having a crappy Monday, tell me about it and I will do what I can to pass on this happiness that I am feeling.
posted by ~M~ @ 3:00 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com