Friday, July 29, 2005
Shout it over the Rooftops!
I am evil!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I take such joy in the fact that one of my clients just had to call me with his tail between his legs and tell me I am right.

He who shall not be named called me a few minutes ago to tell me he had not recieved a refund check he was supposed to get for cancelling a homeowners policy he had with us. Now he sold the home in December of 2004 but did not tell us, so the policy renewed in June. When he got the renewal he called me to tell me that he sold the home and to cancel the policy. BUT, he had paid the renewal already, so he was due a sizeable refund (around $2,000). I took care of the cancellation and getting the refund to him at that point. He has been calling every week for a month because he has not gotten the check. So when he called today blustering and insisting that he would know if we sent him a check of that size, I called the service center. They told me the check was issued on 07/06/05 and CASHED on 07/18/05. I called him back and left him a message to that effect. He then called back (but didn't want to talk to me) and told the other girl in the office that he called his bank and they told him it had been deposited by his wife.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I Love it!

Have a great weekend everybody!

posted by ~M~ @ 2:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com