Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Pieces of Me
I know, I know, that's a lame Ashley Simpson reference, but anyway. ;)

I'ma goin to Adventureland tonight! Yay! It's like Coney Island and Great Adventure put together. And I don't have to pay. Not that I could, cuz payday is Friday, but the best little brother in the world is paying for me. :)

My new tattoo: as of this coming friday:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I suck at drawing but I will hope to get an actual picture of the tat when it's done. It's going to be a lot more colorful.

Trading Spouses (the TV show) is so wrong! Can I get a Hell Yeah on that one!

Reality TV, I think, in general is getting way off track. I love Real World, Road Rules, Survivor, etc. The genre has been cheapened though by such shows as Average Joe & Brat Camp. Now , don't get me wrong. I watch just as much reality TV as the next guy, but it leaves me with an bad taste in my mouth.

Country music on the other hand is rockin lately. Yes, I did watch the CMA Music Festival on TV last night. I am definitely a Redneck Woman. and Proud of it.

Ok, I'm done spewing my brain farts for the morning. Maybe more later.


posted by ~M~ @ 10:07 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At August 3, 2005 at 3:10:00 PM EDT, Blogger RagDoll said…

    Heard it was your Birthday! Many happy returns of the day!

    I'll think of you Friday...I am getting a tattoo Friday as well.

     
  • At August 4, 2005 at 12:36:00 AM EDT, Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said…

    i love reality tv, i just can't help it. i only wanna watch it though if it's a marathon. my favorites are the real world, america's next top model, the surreal life, the fashion designer one, and the other day i got sucked into that hairstylist one called blow out. i'm a sucka!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com