Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Tuesday Music Trivia (& other stuff)
"My brakes are on fire,
from tryin to slow down,
I'm always burnin my tires,
and my horn is too loud.
I catch people starin,
lookin funny at me,
when I step to the window,
and toss the T.V."

Good Luck Everybody!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bits:

1) I have come to the conclusion that I need ALOT of attention. EX. I am constantly thinking up ways to get attention, even if I don't do anything about it. And most of the things I say are designed to draw attention.

2) I need to get back into painting. It is a release for me and I have missed that. (also photography, see pic above, yes that is my shadow)

3) I was shocked the other day, when my hubby said he wouldn't mind me getting breast implants. Now I have wanted them for awhile. My breasts are uneven in size and I am very self conscious about it. I thought that he didn't approve so I kind of put the thought away for a more appropriate time. I am sort of excited now. Granted we do nearly have the financial end covered, but that gives me time to research.

4) I just took hubby to work. He had just shaved before I took him and had put on the aftershave gel I bought him. It is Gillette Skin Soothing Aftershave Gel. It smells soooooooo good. I just melt when I smell it. Then he kissed me before he left and now I smell like it. MMMMMM!


posted by ~M~ @ 11:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com