Thursday, August 04, 2005
Blogathon Update
Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in Blogathon this year( I am not at work with a computer this weekend & my home 'puter needs a new hard drive), or sponsor anyone (as I don't get paid till Sunday night). But I will be spotlighting some bloggers that are participating, hopefully helping them drum up some more sponsors.

Good luck everybody!

Jen A hilarious take on the world as we know it. She is blogging this year for Miss Foundation and will be blogging at Three Moms and a Single Lady.

TJ Some of the funniest shit I've read in years. AND IT'S ALL TRUE! She is blogging for Book Aid.

Stacie The best blog about life with kids. Kinda makes me want to be a mom too! AND today is her birthday. Go show her some love! She is blogging for the American Cancer Society.

Daria She gives me all my celebrity dirt and more! She is blogging for The Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation

Manda She is Stacie's sister and is definitely a Hip Young Mom! She is also blogging for the American Cancer Society.

Go visit these fine ladies, sponsor them and enjoy their hilarious writing. I can't wait to see what they come up with!
posted by ~M~ @ 10:49 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com