Monday, August 22, 2005
So I got some weird comments on my last post about losing weight. Some girl said, "I don't feel sorry for you - get on the treadmill." Ok first did I ask for sympathy or anything like that (NO!) and second my post was about how I just spent two hours at the gym and walked a mile and a half to go to the bank. I am doing something about my weight! Golly, people are weird! Then I got this creepy comment:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Who are these people and what planet are they from?
Also What Not to Wear is doing a mall tour where you can actually get advice from the hosts about what not to wear. (teehee! ;)) They are going to be in NY this coming weekeend but check here for where they are going next. Have fun I know I will!
posted by ~M~ @ 12:18 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At August 22, 2005 at 2:05:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stupid spammers.

    I get the loony emails too. They're pretty good for content when you want to make fun of them!

     
  • At August 23, 2005 at 4:50:00 AM EDT, Blogger Jessie said…

    You can try blogger's letter verification thingy. Turn it on at Settings-->Commenting

    Should stop automatic spamming. If not I'll just either manually delete them or run off the roof

     
  • At August 24, 2005 at 1:21:00 PM EDT, Blogger Pat Kirby said…

    Oh, my. Loony McFreaky. Totally not getting the stormtrooper guy. He has an avatar that is a still shot from a "guy in stormtrooper suit making pelvic thrusts" movie. And then he hits you with the godly stuff. Eh?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Best of luck with the weight loss.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com