Wednesday, December 07, 2005
So... *buy me stuff*
I set up a wishlist after seeing a couple on other blogs. If anyone wants to buy me anything, I will not say no. ;) ALSO, if anyone else has a wishlist, let me know and they might find something under their tree (or menorah, etc. as the case may be).

MY CHRISTMAS LIST

I pimped out my MySpace Profile. Take a look and tell me what you think. AND I made it snow!

I'm a little scattered today (as you can see from all the windows open on my desktop) so I will leave you with a plea. (Yeah I'm pathetic!)

If you swing by here today, please leave me a comment. They seemed to have dried up. Just say hello if you can't think of anything witty to say. (I have those days too.)

So I leave you with my desktop:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Ed Note* I set up a blogmap for my readers. Go on over and add yourself!

posted by ~M~ @ 11:35 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com