Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Remotes & Minor Irritants
First, sorry about the leave of absence. I was without computer over the holiday weekend and then I was so emotional from the holiday, I couldn't write.

Also please send some healing vibes to Stacie's baby Faith and my sister in law, Amanda Rose. Faith has had some health problems and is very sick. Go send Stacie your bloggerlove. My S-I-L fell last night in gymnastics practice and got a pretty bad concussion. Hubs was with her and my M-I-L at the hospital till about 8 this morning. She's going to be ok, but is in a lot of pain.

So my TV remote privileges have been revoked. Hubby has a system of watching TV that is, according to him, efficient. He goes from channel to channel in a specific order. MTV to TBS to UPN to Comedy Central to USA to TNT to VH1 and back to MTV. I say just go through the channels in numerical order and you will find something to watch. It might take me a couple of passes through every channel but I usually find something good to watch. Hub can't stand some of the things I watch sometimes though. He hates: Discovery Channel, TLC, HGTV, Animal Planet, History Channel, E!, and pretty much every single digit channel except when Survivor is on CBS (channel 2). So when hubs is home we watch NO COMMERCIALS and only like five channels. We do have two TV's in the house. But then if I want to go watch TV in the bedroom, hubs accuses me (playfully) of not wanting to spend time with him. Then I feel guilty. So Ladies & gents, I CAN'T WIN! EVER!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by ~M~ @ 10:37 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At November 30, 2005 at 2:59:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OHHHH do I ever understand this situation. I also have to compete with three teenagers! I've learned to do othere things, like blog!!

    Good luck sweetie!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com