Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Rain, Rain Go Away!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks to Soapbox for the pic. I watched the WWE Raw tribute to this amazing wrestler last night. And still can not process the fact that he is gone. I am a fan by association but I greatly admire all these wrestlers for the skills the have. My thoughts and prayers go out to Eddie's family and friends.

How fitting that today is rainy.

My mom and I use to sing this song, back in the drama free times:

Rain, rain, go away.
Come again some other day.
Little Johnny wants to play,
In the meadow by the hay.
posted by ~M~ @ 12:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At November 16, 2005 at 8:30:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to like wrestling before it got so weird.

    It has been raining here for two dyas and they say it will be a few more days before it stops.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com