Tuesday, December 06, 2005
I am woman, hear me roar!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So while driving to pick up my husband from work last night, I encountered several drivers who FORGOT how to drive properly. Needless to say, I was quite hot under the collar when I got to hubby's job. He had told me to be there on the dot of 8. I was there at 7:58 after having to park in bumble , again because people can't drive (or park properly, apparently). I walked in and hub was not ready to go. I was peeved at this because I wouldn't have ran around like a crazy woman trying to get there on time, if he wasn't going to be ready. But, I have to say my hub knows me so well, and always knows how to take the wind out of my sails. He took one look at me, bent down and pulled these MAMOU bolt cutters frum under the front desk.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He asked me if I wanted to take out some aggression. I said sure. Some lady had locked her keys to her lock INSIDE her locker. So I had to cut the lock. Oh, that was fun! It definitely helped. I was hysterical laughing by the time I was done. And hubs was in a good mood too laughing at me trying to cut the lock.

Then this morning on the way to work, my morning radio station ran a contest for Bon Jovi tickets. You had to call in with the name of Regis Philbin's christmas cd. The answer: The Regis Philbin Christmas Album. Does anyone see the irony in this? (hint: You have to like both Bon Jovi and Regis Philbin) Weird. But it made me giggle.

What kind of kooky things do your radio dj's do?
posted by ~M~ @ 10:02 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 6, 2005 at 5:14:00 PM EST, Blogger Suburban Turmoil said…

    I just love a really good prank call, but half the time on radio shows, they're not that funny. I've heard some excellent ones on www.ebaumsworld.com, though. The Norman Bates and Al Pacino ones are hilarious.

    And good heavens, I sure could use a good pair of bolt cutters.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com