Friday, December 02, 2005
Sicky Poo
So i've caught the bug that had Mabel sick yesterday. But I am up, awake, and at work. Meh.

It seems (maybe just to me because I am sick) that all day people have been talking to me and trying to get me to talk bad about other people. I went to the coffee shop and the owner who I haven't seen for months was there. She started asking me how things were with my mother. Those things were SOOOOOOO two years ago. But then I started telling her about the issues with my lil bro and it just snowballed into how my family is psycho. I really love my family. I don't want to talk about how psycho they are. I want to talk about how sweet they are (when they want to be). Then someone else was talking to me about heating oil and the thermostat and it ended up on a rant about how my landlord doesn't get heating oil till we wake up freezing and completely out of oil. He's not a bad guy. Not at all. He's just not really considerate of fellow building dwellers.

Ugh, sick, can't breathe, or swallow.

I love my hubby, my mom & brother, my m-i-l, b-i-l, & s-i-l, my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, ALL MY FRIENDS, coworkers, the verizon guy, Mother Nature & santa Claus.

(Did I get everybody?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BONUS!: This is my (from left to right) my lil bro, my cousin's wife Karen, my cousin John just back from Iraq, and his mom, my Aunt Marylou. This is from Thanksgiving the other day when my mom went down to Virginia. Aren't they cute!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And YAY! Scott Stapp (from Creed) is making an ARSEHOLE of himself again. I really hate that guy.
posted by ~M~ @ 10:28 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At December 2, 2005 at 4:43:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are right. SOmetimes we get so caught up in the bad in life or the bad in a person that we forget about the things we are thankful for in them.

    I often think that we need to step aside from ourselves and look at them in a different view.

     
  • At December 2, 2005 at 4:57:00 PM EST, Blogger Tammy said…

    Eck. Hope you are feeling better soon!

     
  • At December 4, 2005 at 8:24:00 PM EST, Blogger Suburban Turmoil said…

    Heh heh. I love how you call your family psycho and then post a big picture of them. That's totally something I would do. :)

    I love my family. But they also give me the creeps.

    Randomly here. Can't explain. But I'll be back!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com