Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Catching Up
I feel so behind everything lately. Maybe it's because there are two weeks to Christmas and I haven't done any shopping yet. Oh Well.

First This Dear Abby came yesterday:

DEAR ABBY: I am 8 years old, and I have a question that has bothered me for months. Is Santa Claus a real person, and if not, why does everyone say he is? And if Santa Claus ISN'T real, where do all the letters go? -- CONFUSED IN KINGSTON, N.Y.

DEAR CONFUSED: Santa Claus is more than a human being. Santa Claus is the living symbol of selfless giving, handed down from one generation to the next. In 1897, a girl named Virginia asked the same question in a newspaper. A very wise newspaper editor, Frank Church, wrote in reply:

"Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. ... The most real things in the world are those which neither children nor men can see. ... Thank God, he (Santa Claus) lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now -- nay, 10 times 10,000 years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood."
Letters to Santa Claus go where every other letter goes -- directly to the U.S. Postal Service, which makes sure the letters reach their destination regardless of "rain, hail, sleet or snow."


Makes me believe in Santa again. Which I need to right now.

The Universe Yesterday:
You’re doing awesome, Marissa.
AWESOME!
Don't doubt it.
-The Universe

And Today:
Indeed, Marissa, there are Masters among you. Scattered amongst the continents to shine their lights as brightly as possible, simply by being themselves, living mostly ‘ordinary’ lives. Until, with enough of them walking the earth, at the deepest psychological levels a tipping point will be reached so that all others will be raised ever higher into the light, simply for being in their midst, as if through osmosis.

Of course... there’s always been the risk that these Masters, once immersed into a sea of limited thinkers, might mistaken their 'ordinary' lives as simply ordinary lives, think they’re simply one of the herd, and therefore not appreciate their unique perspectives, grasp their mission, or love themselves as they are no matter what others think, and the whole osmosis thing won’t work.

Marissa, how you holding up? Loving yourself?

Just checking,
The Universe

See I feel as if I have an ordinary life surrounded by an extraordinary life. Maybe I'm a Master. OOOOOOO!

And my mom sent me this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know I'm twisted but i just died laughing!
posted by ~M~ @ 9:43 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com