Sunday, January 01, 2006
To all my bests for 2006
To the best husband in the world - Thanks for taking care of me through everything, even though you are feeling sick too. I know that's what marriage is all about but you need to know you are appreciated! We're gonna take the world by storm. May 2006 bring you all that your heart desires.

To the best brother in the world - You know I love you and I would do anything for you.ou. I hope we can work through our differences and become friends again. I hope 2006 brings great things for you.

To my cousin Haley - Thanks for being there for me through the fun times and the not so fun times. Hopefully 2006 will be the year you become Miss Independent.

To all my new friends and old friends become new again - I love you all and hope that the new year will bring whatever you want it too. Just know I am always here to talk and to laugh and cry with.

Happy New Year 2006! (circa 2:55 am 01/01/06)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posted by ~M~ @ 2:51 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com