Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Nips & Tucks (sort of)
Ya know.. It's really freaking hard to come up with a good title for posts sometimes. GRRRR!

OK, I'm better now. First order of business. Hubby is feeling better. No pressure. Thanks for all your words of encouragement.

Second, We have started the process of moving. Considering we have to be out of our current apartment by February 1, 2006, were not one second too soon. I went over to the new apartment, which is the apartment in Hubby's grandmother's basement, last night to start clearing out the rooms. She was using it for storage pretty much, but my cousin, is awesome with organizing. So she was a great help. Now I don't feel so overwhelmed.

Third, I want to set up a rss feed for my blog, but I am just about clueless as to how to go about it. If anyone has any advice, send it my way. Thanks.
posted by ~M~ @ 10:13 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 11, 2006 at 1:10:00 PM EST, Blogger Spider Walk said…

    I loath moving too. I'm not sure what's harder...getting rid of stuff you no longer need, but want to keep or unloading the moving truck!
    I can't help ya on the RSS thing...sorry. I will have to check back and see if anyone has. It would be fun to do, I think?

    Good luck on your move kiddo :)

     
  • At January 11, 2006 at 3:08:00 PM EST, Blogger Pandora Wilde said…

    Since you're using Blogger, you simply turn on the RSS feed in your Settings.

    I might add that I am reading today thru MY RSS reader, so you must have your feed on.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com