Tuesday, January 10, 2006
*Cough**Cough**Cough*
Blech! I hate coughing. Not as much as I hate being nauseated, but yah know. I feel like I've been away from blogging for year, but I really haven't. So many things have been going through my head. I think I am going through a blogger midlife crisis. I'm wondering if I should be completely truthful on my blog. I think we all go through it at some point. There are certain people who read my blog (I think) that might look at me a little sideways. Now I am not fooling myself no matter what some of you may think. My marriage is perfectly fine. Actually better than fine. My Hubby is the best. He loves me so much and I love him with all my heart.

My problem is this whole thing with the cyst and being sick though has made me horny as hell. *Note: I was barred from having sex while the stitches healed and while the cyst was there it was extremely painful. So there has been no nookie for Ruby for a good month almost.* Granted I am not the most highly sexed female out there. Hubby usually has to tickle torture me to relax. But, It has been sorely (no pun intended) missed. It hurts to even get aroused. SO while I have been taking care of hubby, he wants to touch me and *stuff. I have tried to stop him. But he persists. And usually that makes me need release. But I can't do that because it will hurt. I am between a rock and a hard place (again no pun intended). This also has had a weird side effect. Any and all guys(and some girls) I think are hot have made me horny as hell.

Some examples:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

UGH! Frustration.

So I leave you with a few funnies:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(Was this a TMI post?) :)

*Edited to add*

Thanks again to all of you out there who commented with, "You Poor baby.", Or "You poor thing." I love all the sympathy. Makes me feel much better. ;)
posted by ~M~ @ 9:21 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com