Wednesday, September 07, 2005
**Bitch Slap Part Deux**
I have a new friend over at PoetX. He's been going through some issues and I went through the same things, so I'm trying to help him out. I gave him a mission yesterday. To name seven things he likes to do outside of the house and within five days do at least one of those things. Then he has to report how it went on his blog. I told him I would do the same so here goes.

1)Go to the beach. It's still nice out, and the beach is only about five minutes from my house.

2) Go to a park and swing on the swings.

3) GO SHOPPING! (soon 6 days till payday)

4) Go to see a movie. I want to see Broken Flowers with Bill Murray.

5) Go canoeing.

6) Paint.

7) Take a walk with my hubby.

I let you know next week how it goes.

(Jen, I promise I will meme tomorrow.) :)
posted by ~M~ @ 2:09 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 7, 2005 at 2:43:00 PM EDT, Blogger Tammy said…

    Might I suggest Wedding Crashers if you've not already seen it? Hilarious!

    Walk with the hubby. Now, isn't that romantic?

     
  • At September 7, 2005 at 3:18:00 PM EDT, Blogger PoetX said…

    Yay I'm Ruby's friend !!! As are you mine honey !!

    I wish I had a beach within 5 minutes of my house. Definately one of my favourite places to be! Just gazing out at the ocean and listening to the waves. Perfect way for me to relax.

    xxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com