Thursday, September 08, 2005
7 Things Meme (as promised ;))
I got tagged by Jen and didn't even know it. So here goes:

7 things I want to do before I die:

1) Go Surfing
2) Model
3) Write a novel
4) Take singing lessons
5) Go around the world in 80 days (or more)
6) Have kids
7) Drive the General Lee

7 things I can do:

1) Park and pull out from the tightest spaces
2) Crochet
3) Make a mean 9 layer dip
4) Ride a bike
5) Spend $60 on 4 things at the grocery store :P
6) Plan any event big or small to the t
7) Program my VCR

7 things I can't do:

1) Cook
2) Clean
3) Organize
4) Get dressed
5) Decorate
6) Make my bed
7) Did I say cook already?

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1) Sense of humor
2) Beautiful eyes
3) A caring spirit
4) Good fashion sense
5) Easygoing
6) Loyalty
7) Honor

7 things I say all the time:

1) Criminy
2) Crap
3) No Problem
4) I Love You
5) OOFA!
6) Aye yi yi
7) UGH

7 Celebrity crushes:

1) Johnny Depp (Duh!)
2) Carmine Giovinazzo (from CSI:NY)
3) Dave Navarro
4) Jared Leto
5) Skeet Ulrich
6) Justin McCareins (Jets all the way Baby!)
7) Joshua Jackson

7 people I tag:

1) OldGuy
2) PoetX
3) Queenie
4) Bonanza
5) #28
6) Manda
7) Shylah

Good Luck guys!
posted by ~M~ @ 10:01 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com