Wednesday, January 17, 2007
So, I am trying my hand at scrapbooking. I don't feel terribly creative lately (hey I'm creating a baby, what else do you want from me!) but I wanted to send a special thank you card to a friend who sent something from my baby registry. I have been interested in scrapping (if I may be so bold as to use that term) for awhile. I've followed the beautiful designs of Lou for years and my good friend Kathleen owns a scrapbook kit website called Scrappy Giraffe Kits, where Lou is now a designer. I figured I would try it out. It also doesn't hurt that I got a card kit for Christmas. I was stumped as to where to begin, but I figured that because I was having a boy I would go with a blue theme. I was also worried about how to use the little do dads they call "brads" to secure pieces to the card. But it was surprisingly easy. My design came out simple but pretty, I think. For a first timer ;)

Take a look!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by ~M~ @ 4:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com